Bottle Bash is a Competitive and Fast Paced Flying Disc Game, Team Play or One on One
Play anywhere, perfect for backyard fun for the whole family, tailgating, camping trips, the beach, in the water, even indoor spaces like gymnasiums.
Set-up and pack-up is easy and takes less than a minute, play on a 20, 30 or 40 foot long court depending on skill level.
Throw the flying disc at your opponents’ bottle and/or pole to score points, the defending team tries to catch the disc and bottle before they hit the ground.
Some of you may know Bottle Bash as Poleish or Polish Horseshoes, Frisknock, Flimsee, Beersbee, Poles … Bottle Bash is the original, highest quailty, standardized game set on the market.
Built to Last, Tournament Style Components, Designed to Play Anywhere
Bottle Bash game set designed with countless engineering hours, the most rugged plastics and the highest quality aluminum poles available. Game set includes the following:
(2) Non-breakable life like bottles that weigh over 6 ounces
(2) Adjustable auluminum poles for use on sand, in the water or grass that will not rust or break under game play
(2) Built in scoring systems on the poles for convenient game scorekeeping
(2) Detachable ground spikes that allow ultimate flexibilty on inserting the poles into a variety of soft surfaces
(2) Detachable pole caps that provide the perfect bottle placement on top of the pole
(1) High quality tournament style flying disc that weighs 175 grams at 10.5 inches in diameter
(1) Convenient mesh carrying bag to store and transport your game along with your essentials