Motor Speedway Tabletop Game
The “Across the Board” Motor Speedway Game will have your adrenaline pumping as your racecar makes its way around a beautifully handcrafted oval racetrack! To play the Motor Speedway Game, line up the racecars at the starting gate, deal the cards and begin rolling the dice to disqualify your cars and start building your “pot”. The remaining cars race to the finish line. Hold the winning car’s card and you win!
The game’s playing surface is a maple wood veneer playing built for longevity. Metal eyelets are hand-driven into each hole to protect the game for decades of entertainment. Breathe easy, the game is finished with an environmentally friendly water-based clear acrylic. The ATB Motor Speedway game includes a pair of dice and eleven numbered metal racecars. Approximate dimensions are 15 ½″ x 28″ x ¾”. Game weighs nearly 8 lbs.
- Made in America!
- Handcrafted game board with 156 metal grommets that are driven by hand
- Great gift or party game that can be played by 4 to 40 people
- Finished with water-based acrylic that's environmentally safe
- Gameboard has a maple veneer with a high-grade, medium-density fiberboard core that won't warp or crack
- Fun and exciting family game for kids and adults.
- Bringing back family game night!