19th Hole Tabletop Golf Game
Fore! Play a round of golf with your friends using dice and a deck of cards. Players can compete and gamble with friendly wagers just like you’re on your home course. The 19th Hole Golf Game is played on our beautiful walnut-finished game board measuring 28” x 15”. The playing surface is built for beauty and longevity with each metal grommet driven in by hand. The rules of the game are simple enough for children to play, while the included side wagers make it fun and exciting for adults. A match can be with 2-4 players or can be played as a party-game with teams.
- Made in America
- Beautiful, handcrafted game board with walnut-veneer finish
- Metal playing pieces and metal grommets driven by hand
- Finished with environmentally safe water-based acrylic
- 28 x 15 walnut-veneer gameboard with high-grade, medium-density fiberboard core
- Designed with golf wagers in mind
- Great way to compete at golf on those rainy days
- Simple rules allow kids to enjoy, with fun golfing side bets and wagers for adults
- Bringing back Family Game Night!